Electrical Engineer (internship)Apply Now
Hands-on, day-to-day work related to Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- 60% Assist lead engineers with day to day issues. Investigate failures returning from fields.
- 20% Project documentation. Lab assistance.
- 20% Prototype electronic circuit boards. Program embedded controller.
- Enrolled in ABET accredited school in BSEE or equivalent.
- Knowledge and course work in electronic hardware and software. Knowledge of “C” language, Lab View experience is a plus.