Commercial Pump Assembler
- Receive direction from Supervisor or Lead Person.
- Perform subassembly of final assembly or packing on all Wagner electric and gasoline powered piston drive units. Assembly is accomplished on progression type and/or bench assembly lines as assigned.
- Production and processes are highly standardized and production schedule is highly diversified. May be assigned to perform any of the assembly operations on the line or bench.
- Read and follow Assembly Aids as required. May be required to read prints and diagrams.
- Complete process control charts daily, if necessary, as required.
- Maintain work area in neat and orderly condition, while following proper safety practices.
- Observe all safety regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 months to 1 year assembly
- Related fields: automotive or mid-to-heavy equipment assembly
- Able to lift/move 25lbs to 50lbs, 40% to 70% of the time.
- Standing 6 hours or more per day
- Moderate Noise level environment.