HT4500 Heat Gun
The HT4500 Heavy-Duty Heat Tool Set is perfect for the experienced DIY'er who knows how to get the most out of their power tools. The broad temperature range and adjustability makes it ideal for the widest variety of projects.
- 120˚F - 1200˚F temperature range
- Five fan settings and cool down for longer tool life
- LCD screen to easily confirm settings
- Includes 5-in-1 tool, concentrator, flare, glass protector and curved deflector nozzles
- Storage case to organize the tool and accessories
Parts and Accessories
what is the min and max of the air flow output?
The HT4500 has a min air output of 8.8 cfm to a max air output of 17.5 cfm. Please reach out to our technical support staff at 1(800)328-8251 if you have any other questions or needs.
Date published: 2017-10-17
Is there any procedure for setting the display to Celsius?
Our heat guns will only display in Fahrenheit. If you have any further questions feel free to call us at 1-800-328-8251.
Date published: 2017-09-21
Is the heating element replaceable and can it be done by the consumer? HT4500
The HT4500 does not have a replaceable heating element, however, it does have a 5 year warranty. Give us a call at tech support at 800-328-8251.
Date published: 2017-08-30